An unusual friendship

Take the time 
By his hand
And walk with him.

Walk with confidence
With no fear
the end is coming.

Speak to him softly
Because he's listening carefully.

Explain why life could be
Long or short, easy or tough,
Beautiful or not
Because of him.

Show him that he's important for you;
You need him for everything.

Take the time
By his heart,
And never stop walking, talking
And breathing with him.

Jocelyne Gagné (Mésange)





2 commentaires:

  1. I just love it. If I was listening to my heart,I would change the word "time" by my lost friend'name. If I listen my reason, I keep the word "time" because the time is my best friend for ever. Thank you Jocelyne! ☺

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you Ginette for your words... I can see your sensibility and please keep it. It's the most beautiful thing in the world. People like you never stop appreciating a sunset or just few words in a poem. While I was writing this message I saw a firefly in the garden. I do not remember the last time I saw one of them. But this one step me back in time... And lot of memories came to my mind... My youth, evenings spent by the fire and some guitar chords. In some, the ''good old days''. This is why it is so important to take the time by his hand... ;-)

    Reading you was a real pleasure!
    Jocelyne :-)

    RépondreSupprimer

Pourquoi garder le silence si vos mots peuvent construire, embellir et aussi changer le monde? Exprimez-vous!